Business Valuation Consultant
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Accounting Consultants and other Accounting Jobs topics.
What does a business valuation consultant do?
The business valuation consultant provides duties to help clients with formal valuation for compliance and/or regulator purposes. This position also involves:
- Acquisitions and divestitures
- Related party transactions
- Corporate reorganization and restructuring
- Employee share transactions and stock option plans
- Income tax and estate planning
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Work in financial advisory services such as: manage intellectual capital; prepare financial modeling for acquisition/disposition strategies and buy-outs.
Also: candidates must have external consulting experience in business valuation; a Bachelor’s in accounting or finance; and CPA or other professional designation.
Knowledge about current regulations is necessary; excellent computer skills and knowledge base is needed; excellent analytical skills; excellent presentation skills. Salary is $70,000 range.