Finance Planning Jobs
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Financial Services Jobs and other Accounting Jobs topics.
What are some finance planning jobs?
Finance Planning Jobs are varied and include:
- Financial Planning - provide client with guidance on improving their financial position in a wide area of topics such as retirement planning, tax issues, etc.
- Estate planning services - provide guidance of estate taxes and planning for your estate after death
- Insurance Planning - financial planners can advise you on health, life, property and casualty insurance, but must be state-licensed to sell insurance
- Investment Advisor - offer advice on securities related investments; in order to do this, financial planners must register with the SEC to offer security investment advice; many do this.
- Stockbroker - buy, sell, trade stocks, bonds, and mutual funds (securities products); financial planners must become state-licensed to offer this service.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.